I needed an app to look at live analytics of my website/app but did not find a good app on AppStore.
Swiflytics is super simple tiny app completely written in swift. Here is a video overview:
Get it on AppStore
Source code and build instructions are available at github.
Here is some of the code from app which I want to highlight :
- No more ugly
dispatch_async snake case
- Some of the async code look totally elegant
- guards for easy validation code!
- This might be a bad thing to highlight but one line singletons :D
- This lets us do things like: (no more global static constants for identifiers >_<)
- Powerful Enums: This is very handy while making network calls
- Crazy if-case-let and for-case-let
The only thing I really struggled was persistence and handling JSON responses due to swift’s strict type system (cake-walk in ObjC) though Mantle-like feature were possible via Lyft’s Mapper.